Returns and cancellation
Our terms and conditions
Our returns and cancellation policy
We pride ourselves in supplying top quality goods at great value – and we like to think our reviews prove this. However, sometimes things just don't go to plan and we understand that people change their minds.
If you do decide to return your order, you can cancel up to 14 days after the day of delivery for a full refund. Before returning, please contact our customer service team and they’ll supply you with a returns number. Please make sure any goods are well-protected to keep them safe on their journey as unfortunately any costs for damaged goods will be taken from the total amount refunded. Any returned goods must be complete, in their original packaging, unused and in "good as new" condition.
We are also happy to accept back any flooring or accessories left over after completing your installation within 30 days of purchase. To do this, please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to refund or exchange your goods minus a small 15% restocking fee (restrictions apply, see here for details).
Please remember, in all situations where there is no manufacturing fault, you are responsible for returning the goods to us at your expense, within 30 days of purchase. Any returned goods must be complete, in their original packaging, unused and in "good as new" condition.
If the products arrive with a manufacturing fault, please contact our Customer Services team immediately and we will make all the necessary arrangements to have the goods replaced.
If your order arrives as arranged but we're unable to deliver because there's nobody home, there's inadequate help available, the goods are refused, or the order is cancelled whilst in transit (goods are in transit 24hrs before the chosen delivery date) you will be liable for any additional costs incurred for the goods being returned. The return delivery charge for failed deliveries is £0.70 per kg.
Please note – unfortunately, we can’t accept products which are bespoke, made to your specifications or cut from a roll unless they’re faulty.
Here’s a few tips on how to avoid returns in the first place, which will help you get your floor down sooner:
- Don’t order the flooring too early, either. If you want to stay within the 14 day returns period, we’re happy to hold onto stock until you’re ready to receive the flooring. Simply give us a call to try and arrange this.
- Measure your room. Accurately measuring your room can reduce the need to buy more flooring or return spare stock. We have a useful guide here, but if you’ve got any questions, simply give us a call and we’ll help you out.
- Always order a sample. Ordering one of our samples will show you exactly how the floor will look in your home. Most of our samples are free and can help you buy with confidence.
- Double check your accessories. In most cases, we also supply accessories which match the floors on the site. Often, these are automatically suggested once you add your flooring to the basket, however, if you have any concerns or confusion about which accessories do and do not match, please give us a quick call just to check and we’ll happily advise you.
We are not obliged to accept any returns – whether partial or complete – after 14 days after ordering. However, we will always try our best to accept back stock in any situation where it’s possible. Ultimately, returns are only accepted at the discretion of a management level staff member.
Please remember, in all situations where there is no manufacturing fault, you are responsible for returning the goods to us, at your expense, in complete, unused, and in "as new" condition and within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any concerns, please give us a call before your order and we will be happy to explain any restrictions on your product choice.
We are only able to accept back orders if the product:
- Is an item we keep in stock on one of our warehouses.
- Is an item which we regularly sell.
- Is returned in full packs – no partial packs will be accepted.
- Is in perfect condition.
Please also note that we are unable to accept back carpets in any situation as they are cut to fit. We strongly recommend that products are returned to us in the original packaging, as this is designed to keep the flooring as safe as possible in transit.
We aim to refund customers within 14 days after receiving goods back in our warehouse, or in the case of orders cancelled before dispatch, as soon as we receive written confirmation of your intention to cancel your order.